Considered as a stone of courage, Considered as a stone of courage, Aquamarine presents calming and soothing energy of the sea. It helps one to ease pain and overcome pain attacks and phobias and affects the etheric and mental levels. Its also a stone meditation and visualization and helps one attune to nature. It is a good stone for recovering from illnesses. Purposes & Benefits: •... presents calming and soothing energy of the sea. It helps one to ease pain and overcome pain attacks and phobias and affects the etheric and mental levels. Its also a stone meditation and visualization and helps one attune to nature. It is a good stone for recovering from illnesses.
Purposes & Benefits:
- Calms the nerves; filters out unnecessary information to the brain
- Releases anxiety, fear, restlessness, peacefulness and stillness
- Brings about tolerance towards others
- Helps couples reestablish communication
- Aligns with: Sanskrit: Vishuddhi/VishuddhaLocation: Throat areaColors: BlueElement: EtherVerb: I speakIn a Word: Communication Located in the throat area is the fifth chakra, the throat chakra is associated with communication, creativity, and expression. When balanced, one is able to freely speak truth (in love) and express true feelings (love). However, when unbalanced, it could manifest through the inability to express one's self, a..., Sanskrit: Swadhisthana / SvadisthanaLocation: Below the navelColors: OrangeElement: WaterVerb: I feelIn a Word: Fertility Located below the navel in the lower abdomen (hips), lower back (sacrum), and sexual organs comes the SACRAL CHAKRA. With water as its element, its area of focus is the emotions, emotional stability, and emotional identity, and thus links to the emotional body. Connected to procreation..., Sanskrit: AnahataLocation: Center of the chestColors: Green or pinkElement: AirVerb: I loveIn a Word: Compassion Located in the heart area is the fourth chakra, the heart chakra deals with all facets of love, empathy, tolerance, compassion, and forgiveness. Marking the bridge between the upper and lower chakras, it also focuses on social identity, self-acceptance, physical healing, balance, harmony, compassion and...
- Increases clairvoyance, intuition, and psychic awareness
- Clarifies perception and strengthens the body’s cleansing organs – liver, spleen, thyroid, and kidneys
- Helps the eyes, jaw, neck, stomach, teeth, throat, mouth and ears
- Important stone for the thymus
- Recommended for purifier of the throat thus allows for better breathing with allergies