Known as the Dalmatian Jasper, the Known as the Dalmatian Jasper, the Dalmatian Stone is a grounding and psychic protection stone that brings a sense of fun to one's life, while helping to increase loyalty in relationships. Aligning the physical, emotional and mental bodies via the etheric realm, this playful stone brings awareness to our outlook and appreciation toward others. When feeling stuck (in life), this... is a grounding and psychic protection stone that brings a sense of fun to one’s life, while helping to increase loyalty in relationships. Aligning the physical, emotional and mental bodies via the etheric realm, this playful stone brings awareness to our outlook and appreciation toward others. When feeling stuck (in life), this stone helps to remove disillusionment thus helping us to clearly see personal strengths and weaknesses to help us move forward in life.
Purpose & Benefits:
- Balances Yin & Yang (or divine feminine and divine masculine energies respectfully)
- Excellent stone if plagued with nightmares; assists with sleeping (peacefully)
- Helps with overcoming depression and negative thinking (pessimism)
- Used as a protection amulet in the ancient world, forewarning the wearer of any impending danger
- Helps transform outdated ways of thinking and overanalyzing one’ direction to help you move forward in life
- Vibrates with the Sanskrit: ManipuraLocation: Above the navel/bellyColors: YellowElement: FireVerb: I canIn a Word: Empowerment Located near the stomach or naval region, the SOLAR PLEXUS rules out personal power, autonomy, and metabolism. This areas serves as the "center of our will" and is the source of our "gut" feelings. When balanced, it provides strength and ability to hold energy for personal power and...
- Opens the Sanskrit: Swadhisthana / SvadisthanaLocation: Below the navelColors: OrangeElement: WaterVerb: I feelIn a Word: Fertility Located below the navel in the lower abdomen (hips), lower back (sacrum), and sexual organs comes the SACRAL CHAKRA. With water as its element, its area of focus is the emotions, emotional stability, and emotional identity, and thus links to the emotional body. Connected to procreation... to help one break down inner barriers
- Spots resemble the Dalmatian dog/puppy:
- Great stone for calming, training and communicating with animals
- Black spots are associated with Also known as Schorl, Black Tourmaline deflects negativity instead of absorbing it. Serving as a grounding stone and thus is associated with the Root Chakra, this stone is good for use whenever one's energy feels scattered and disconnected. It brings one's state of mind in a grounded state. It is suggested to carry this stone when one feels surrounds by..., which transmute negativity and disharmony from one’s surroundings into positive energy